Friday, September 24, 2010
Happy Birthday to Me! (Diesel)
Today is my 2nd birthday and I got lots of special lovin'... The best part was the present Mommy and Daddy gave me. Like most babies, I've slept in a crib since I came home to live with Mom, Dad and Lola. I slept alright in there, but sometimes I got crammed and the crate pads weren't always the best...
Since I turned two today, they thought I was ready for a big boy bed to sleep in at night, so I moved out of the crib and into the toddler bed! They got the biggest size sold and it's SO comfy and snuggly- like a cloud (Dad still has to put baby gates around me and the bed at night so I don't jump up on their bed, but I don't care- I'm in heaven!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday! LOVE the new bed!
ReplyDelete