Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lola's 4th Birthday Pool Party! (Diesel)

Today is Princess Lola's 4th birthday (that's 28 in dog years, so she and Mom are the same age!)! This morning we went to Pet Depot for a pool party... really, we just went and swam in their hydrotherapy pool although I use the term "we" loosely. While Lola really enjoys water, like walking in the stream and taking baths, she was rather freaked out but the whole pool situation, so you'll notice a lack of pictures of her actually in the pool here... She does look very pretty in her life jacket though! I, however, am very brave and actually had a good lap around the pool- check me out!:
The ramp feels like a safe place to hang out:
Lola prefers to watch me from the side of the pool as I fetch balls out of the pool:

Happy Birthday Sis, I love you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Lola! Your mom is a lunatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and how come Toby wasn't invited for a dip at the party and a slice of biscuit cake!?

    ReplyDelete